12 one hour Tagalog Lessons
1 hour sessions with one of our fantastic teachers. Delivered online via Skype or offline face to face.
- Breaking the ice. Short phrases that can quickly establish good rapport, make Filipinos laugh and enjoy a relaxed interaction.
- Being polite. Politeness is one of the characteristics Filipinos are known for. You'll learn how to say "po" and "opo" and how to insert them into sentences.
- Most useful and common pronouns. Before learning the phrases, you’ll master the different pronouns to make you proficient at structuring Tagalog sentences.
- Giving commands and invitations. The two useful Tagalog words that you can use to give out commands and invite people to do an activity. This is very useful inside the office, at home, and while commuting.
- Describing what you want or like. Two easy Tagalog words to better express your likes and dislikes. Very useful when placing an order in a restaurant, or asking for your every need.
- Suggesting alternatives. Describe what you want to do or where you want to go instead. Useful for giving your own opinion, and making adjustments in meetings and conversations.
- Asking basic information. Using the Tagalog equivalent of Where, What, and Why and linking them with pronouns. Useful for asking directions, ordering in a restaurant, and asking for a person's basic information.
- Past, Present, and Future Tense. An easy way to learn how to use Tagalog affixes in every verb in order to describe any activity more fittingly.
- Stating what you have or don’t have. Using two words to state if you have or don’t have something. Very useful in every setting.